SPRINGFIELD/BRANSON NATIONAL AIRPORT BOARD
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2017, 8:00 A.M.
AIRPORT BOARD ROOM
2300 NORTH AIRPORT BOULEVARD, SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI
CALL TO ORDER (BY ROLL CALL VOTE)
Statistical Summary for November 2017
Financial Data for November 2017
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Request approval of minutes from Airport Board Retreat on November 16, 2017
- Introduce new Board Members – Colin Brady, Airport Board Chair
- Review and award restaurant expansion construction contract – Dave Schaumburg, Assistant Director of Aviation
- Design agreement for T-hanger rehabilitation project – Brian Weiler, Director of Aviation
GENERAL BUSINESS (DISCUSSION ONLY, NOT ANTICIPATED TO BE VOTED ON)
- Director’s Report – Brian Weiler, Director of Aviation
- Chair’s Report – Colin Brady, Airport Board Chair
- Items to be referred to Committee – Board Members may bring up items for consideration to be assigned to a committee for further action
- Public Comment Period
- CLOSED SESSION (ROLL CALL VOTE)The Airport Board will move to hold a closed session to discuss legal actions, causes of action or litigation involving a public governmental body or any confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body or its representatives and its attorneys pursuant to section 610.021(1), RSMo., and this meeting, record, and vote to be closed, and the Airport Board meeting shall stand adjourned after this meeting.
The next regular scheduled Airport Board meeting will be Thursday, January 18, 2018, at 8:00 a.m. in the Airport Board Room located at 2300 North Airport Boulevard, in Springfield, Missouri.