SPRINGFIELD/BRANSON NATIONAL AIRPORT BOARD
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2019, 8:00 A.M.
AIRPORT BOARD ROOM
2300 NORTH AIRPORT BOULEVARD, SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI
CALL TO ORDER (BY ROLL CALL VOTE)
Statistical Summary for January 2019
Financial Data for January 2019
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Request approval of minutes from Regular Board Meeting on January 17, 2019
RECOGNITION OF EMPLOYEE OF THE QUARTER – Brian Weiler, Director of Aviation
- Lease Expansion for OTC Flight Program – Joy Latimer, Legal Counsel
- Recommend City Council approve Budget Adjustment for Car Rental Facility Improvements –
Kristy Bork, Assistant Director of Aviation/Admin
3. Recommend City Council accept MoDOT Design Grant – Brian Weiler, Director of Aviation
4. Approve Design Agreement with CMT for Phase II GA Redevelopment Project – Brian Weiler, Director of Aviation
5. Consider Change Order for Escalator Conversion Project – David Schaumburg, Assistant Director of Aviation
GENERAL BUSINESS (DISCUSSION ONLY, NOT ANTICIPATED TO BE VOTED ON)
- Director’s Report – Brian Weiler, Director of Aviation
- Chair’s Report – Jim Anderson, Airport Board Chair
- Items to be referred to Committee – Board members may bring up items for consideration to be assigned to a committee for further action
- Public Comment Period
CLOSED SESSION (ROLL CALL VOTE)
The Airport Board will move to hold a closed session to discuss legal actions, causes of action or litigation involving a public governmental body or any confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body or its representatives and its attorneys pursuant to section 610.021(1), RSMo., and this meeting, record, and vote to be closed, and the Airport Board meeting shall stand adjourned after this session.
The next regular scheduled Airport Board meeting will be Thursday, March 21, 2019, at 8:00 a.m. in the Airport Board Room located at 2300 North Airport Boulevard, in Springfield, Missouri.