SPRINGFIELD/BRANSON NATIONAL AIRPORT BOARD
THURSDAY, July 18, 2019, 8:00 A.M.
AIRPORT BOARD ROOM
2300 NORTH AIRPORT BOULEVARD, SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI
CALL TO ORDER (BY ROLL CALL VOTE)
RECOGNITION OF EXITING BOARD MEMBER
Mr. Ed Brady
INTRODUCTION OF NEW BOARD MEMBERS
Ms. Paige Oxendine
Mr. Jay Titus
Statistical Summary for June 2019
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Request approval of minutes from Regular Board Meeting on June 27, 2019
- Award Economy Lot construction contract – Dave Schaumburg, Assistant Director of Aviation
- Approve Assignment of ground lease of hangar N43 – Joy Latimer, Legal Counsel
GENERAL BUSINESS (DISCUSSION ONLY, NOT ANTICIPATED TO BE VOTED ON)
- Director’s Report – Brian Weiler, Director of Aviation
- Chair’s Report – Jim Anderson,Airport Board Chair
- Items to be referred to Committee – Board members may bring up items for consideration to be assigned to a committee for further action
- Public Comment Period
CLOSED SESSION (ROLL CALL VOTE)
The Airport Board will move to hold a closed session to discuss hiring, firing, disciplinary, or promotion of particular employee pursuant to section 610.021 (3), RSMo.,and this meeting, record, and vote to be closed, and the Airport Board meeting shall stand adjourned after this meeting.
The next regular scheduled Airport Board meeting will be Thursday, August 15, 2019, at 8:00 a.m. in the Airport Board Room located at 2300 North Airport Boulevard, in Springfield, Missouri.