NOTICE AND TENTATIVE AGENDA OF A
REGULAR MEETING AND RETREAT OF THE BOARD OF PUBLIC UTILITIES
To be held Thursday, April 25, 2019, at 1 p.m.
City Utilities’ Training Center Classroom at 301 E. Central Street
- Opening Remarks
- Approval of Minutes (2a) (action item)
- Public Comment
- Committee Reports
(any anticipated actions would be listed with the appropriate Committee) Management & Finance Committee
• Lockton Salary & Benefits Survey Results (informational item) • Resolution – Salary & Benefits Plan Updates (4a) (action item)
- Financial Statements (5a) (action item)
- Resolution – Drinking Water Week – May 5 – 11, 2019 (6a) (action item)
- System Development Charge action item)
- Voluntary Rates
Any other items that may properly come before the Board.
Following completion of its agenda, the Board may, if a majority approves, hold a closed session to consider matters included within the purview of Section 610.021 (1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and/or 22) RSMo. (Resolution for any closed session will specify subjects.)