The Springfield-Greene County Park Board will meet in regular session on Friday, January 11, 2019,
8:30 a.m., Park Board Administrative Offices, 1923 N. Weller, Springfield, Missouri.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- December 14, 2018 Park Board Meeting
- 2018 Turkey Trot Event Overview and Partner Acknowledgement
- Committee Report
- Director’s Report
- Chair’s Report
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
- FY 2019-20 Parks Budget Workshop: TBD for the Week of January 21st
- Park Board Meeting: Friday, February 8, 2019, at 8:30 a.m., Park Board Administrative Offices,
- N. Weller, Springfield, Missouri
- Closed Session pursuant to RSMo. Section 610.021 (1)
(1) Legal actions, causes of action or litigation involving a public governmental body and any confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body or its representatives and its attorneys. However, any minutes, vote or settlement agreement relating to legal actions, causes of action or litigation involving a public governmental body or any agent or entity representing its interests or acting on its behalf or with its authority, including any insurance company acting on behalf of a public government body as its insured, shall be made public upon final disposition of the matter voted upon or upon the signing by the parties of the settlement agreement, unless, prior to final disposition, the settlement agreement is ordered closed by a court after a written finding that the adverse impact to a plaintiff or plaintiffs to the action clearly outweighs the public policy considerations of section 610.011, however, the amount of any moneys paid by, or on behalf of, the public governmental body shall be disclosed; provided, however, in matters involving the exercise of the power of eminent domain, the vote shall be announced or become public immediately following the action on the motion to authorize institution of such a legal action. Legal work product shall be considered a closed record;
This Notice has been given 24 hours prior to the meeting or vote.
A copy of this Notice shall be kept by the secretary as part of the Minutes of the Meeting and shall be posted on a bulletin board or other prominent place easily accessible to the public and designated for such purpose at the principal office of the governmental body, or if no such office exists, at the building in which the meeting is to be held. A copy of this Notice may be obtained by contacting Ms. Anita Cotter, City Clerk, at the Busch Municipal Building, 840 Boonville, Springfield, Missouri.
The Meeting/Vote is Open except for item #10
Notice is given that the meeting or portion thereof may be closed pursuant to Section 610.021 RSMo. under the following exceptions: