NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
The Springfield-Greene County Park Board – Friday, June 9, 2017, 8:30 a.m.
Fassnight Pool Pavilion, 1301 S. Campbell, Springfield, Missouri.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- May 12, 2017 Park Board Meeting
- Fassnight Pool Filtration Project
- Outdoor Pools Season Overview
- Committee Report
- Director’s Report
- Chair’s Report
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
- Park Board Social and Springfield Cardinals Game: Thursday, June 15, 2017
- Park Board Meeting: Friday, July 14, 2017, at 8:30 a.m., Park Board Administrative Offices,
1923 N. Weller, Springfield, Missouri
- Closed Session pursuant to RSMo. Section 610.021 (1) (3) (17)
- Legal actions, causes of action or litigation involving a public governmental body and any confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body or its representatives and its attorneys. However, any minutes, vote or settlement agreement relating to legal actions, causes of action or litigation involving a public governmental body or any agent or entity representing its interests or acting on its behalf or with its authority, including any insurance company acting on behalf of a public government body as its insured, shall be made public upon final disposition of the matter voted upon or upon the signing by the parties of the settlement agreement, unless, prior to final disposition, the settlement agreement is ordered closed by a court after a written finding that the adverse impact to a plaintiff or plaintiffs to the action clearly outweighs the public policy considerations of section 011, however, the amount of any moneys paid by, or on behalf of, the public governmental body shall be disclosed; provided, however, in matters involving the exercise of the power of eminent domain, the vote shall be announced or become public immediately following the action on the motion to authorize institution of such a legal action. Legal work product shall be considered a closed record;
(3) Hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees by a public governmental body when personal information about the employee is discussed or recorded. However, any vote on a final decision, when taken by a public governmental body, to hire, fire, promote or discipline an employee of a public governmental body shall be made available with a record of how each member voted to the public within seventy-two hours of the close of the meeting where such action occurs; provided, however, that any employee so affected shall be entitled to prompt notice of such decision during the seventy-two-hour period before such decision is made available to the public. As used in this subdivision, the term “personal information” means information relating to the performance or merit of individual employees.
(17) Confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body and its auditor, including all auditor work product; however, all final audit reports issued by the auditor are to be considered open records pursuant to this chapter.