The Springfield-Greene County Park Board will meet in regular session on Friday, March 8, 2019, 8:30 a.m., Park Board Administrative Offices, 1923 N. Weller, Springfield, Missouri.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- February 8, 2019 Park Board Meeting
- February 8, 2019 Closed Park Board Meeting
- Missouri Park and Recreation Association Conference Wrap-Up
- Missouri Department of Conservation Grant for Lake Springfield Park Native Habitat
- Committee Report
- Parks Funding Workshop to be Scheduled
- Director’s Report
- Chair’s Report
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
- Park Board Meeting: Friday, April 12, 2019, at 8:30 a.m., Park Board Administrative Offices,
- N. Weller, Springfield, Missouri
This Notice has been given 24 hours prior to the meeting or vote.
A copy of this Notice shall be kept by the secretary as part of the Minutes of the Meeting and shall be posted on a bulletin board or other prominent place easily accessible to the public and designated for such purpose at the principal office of the governmental body, or if no such office exists, at the building in which the meeting is to be held. A copy of this Notice may be obtained by contacting Ms. Anita Cotter, City Clerk, at the Busch Municipal Building, 840 Boonville, Springfield, Missouri.