SPRINGFIELD/BRANSON NATIONAL AIRPORT BOARD
THURSDAY, AUGUST 21, 2014, 8:00 A.M.
AIRPORT BOARD ROOM
2300 NORTH AIRPORT BOULEVARD, SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI
CALL TO ORDER (ROLL CALL VOTE)
CONSENT AGENDA (TO BE VOTED ON BY ROLL CALL UNLESS A MEMBER REQUESTS AN ITEM TO BE REMOVED FOR SEPARATE DISCUSSION AND VOTE)
Statistical Summary for July 2014
Financial Data for July 2014
APPROVAL OF MINUTES (EACH ITEM TO BE VOTED ON BY ROLL CALL)
Request approval of minutes from Regular Board Meeting on July 17, 2014.
1) Consider for approval new Lease with Federal Express – Tom Rykowski, Legal Counsel
2) Consider a request for assignment of an operations agreement regarding Hertz/Thrifty/Dollar from BFM Transportation, LLC and DTG Operations, INC (Hertz) – Tom Rykowski, Legal Counsel
GENERAL BUSINESS (DISCUSSION ONLY, NOT ANTICIPATED TO BE VOTED ON)
1. Director’s Report – Brian Weiler, Director of Aviation
2. Chairman’s Report – John Whittington, Airport Board Chairman
3. Items to be referred to Committee – Board Members may bring up items for consideration to be assigned to a committee for further action
4. Public Comment Period
CLOSED SESSION (ROLL CALL VOTE)
The Airport Board will move to hold a closed session to discuss litigation involving a public governmental body and confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body or its representatives and its attorneys pursuant to section 610.021(1), RSMo and to discuss hiring, firing, disciplinary, or promotion of particular employee pursuant to section 610.021 (3), RSMo, and this meeting, record, and vote to be closed, and the Airport Board meeting shall stand adjourned after this meeting.
The next regular scheduled Airport Board meeting will be Thursday, September 18, 2014, at 8:00 a.m. in the Airport Board Room located at 2300 North Airport Boulevard, in Springfield, Missouri.