SPRINGFIELD/BRANSON NATIONAL AIRPORT BOARD
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2015, 8:00 A.M.
AIRPORT BOARD ROOM
2300 NORTH AIRPORT BOULEVARD, SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI
CALL TO ORDER (ROLL CALL VOTE)
CONSENT AGENDA (TO BE VOTED ON BY ROLL CALL UNLESS A MEMBER REQUESTS AN ITEM TO BE REMOVED FOR SEPARATE DISCUSSION AND VOTE)
Statistical Summary for January 2015
Financial Data for January 2015
APPROVAL OF MINUTES (EACH ITEM TO BE VOTED ON BY ROLL CALL)
Request approval of minutes from Regular Board Meeting on January 15, 2015
1. Approve Rebranding of Southwest Missouri Foreign Trade Zone – Kent Boyd, Marketing/Communication Coordinator
2. Approve new Advertising Agreement with Convention and Visitors Bureau – Brian Weiler, Director of Aviation
3. Approve addendum to change American Eagle name to Envoy – Joy Latimer, Legal Counsel
GENERAL BUSINESS (DISCUSSION ONLY, NOT ANTICIPATED TO BE VOTED ON)
- Director’s Report – Brian Weiler, Director of Aviation
- Chairman’s Report – John Whittington, Airport Board Chairman
- Items to be referred to Committee – Board Members may bring up items for consideration to be assigned to a committee for further action
- Public Comment Period
CLOSED SESSION (ROLL CALL VOTE)
The Airport Board will move to hold a closed session to discuss hiring, firing, disciplinary, or promotion of particular employee pursuant to section 610.021 (3), RSMo., and this meeting, record, and vote to be closed, and the Airport Board meeting shall stand adjourned after this meeting.
The next regular scheduled Airport Board meeting will be Thursday, March 19, 2015, at 3:30 pm at the Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce, 202 South John Q Hammons Parkway.