AGENDA SPRINGFIELD-BRANSON NATIONAL AIRPORT BOARD
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2014, 8:00 A.M.
AIRPORT BOARD ROOM
2300 NORTH AIRPORT BOULEVARD, SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI
The public may speak to the Board on an airport-related issue by signing up with the Executive Secretary prior to the start of the Board meeting. Comments will be limited to five minutes per person and occur during the Public Comment Period on the agenda.
CALL TO ORDER (BY ROLL CALL VOTE)
CONSENT AGENDA (TO BE VOTED ON BY ROLL CALL UNLESS A MEMBER
REQUESTS AN ITEM TO BE REMOVED FOR SEPARATE DISCUSSION AND VOTE)
Statistical Summary for January 2014 Financial Data for January 2014
APPROVAL OF MINUTES (EACH ITEM TO BE VOTED ON BY ROLL CALL)
Request approval of minutes from Regular Board Meeting on January 16, 2014
1. Recommend to City Council acceptance of a $5,090,060 grant from the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission for completion of General Aviation Redevelopment Project. Shawn Schroeder, Assistant Director of Aviation
2. Approve Third Amendment to Expedia Lease Agreement for an additional 9,000 square foot expansion. Tom Rykowski, Legal Counsel
GENERAL BUSINESS (DISCUSSION ONLY, NOT ANTICIPATED TO BE VOTED ON)
1. Director’s Report – Brian Weiler, Director of Aviation
2. Chairman’s Report – Brent Singleton, Airport Board Chairman
3. Items to be referred to Committee – Board Members may bring up items for consideration to be assigned to a committee for further action
4. Public Comment Period
The next regular scheduled Airport Board meeting will be Thursday, March 20, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. in the Airport Board Room located at 2300 North Airport Boulevard, in Springfield, Missouri.