SPRINGFIELD-BRANSON NATIONAL AIRPORT BOARD
THURSDAY, March 20, 2014, 8:00 A.M.
AIRPORT BOARD ROOM
2300 NORTH AIRPORT BOULEVARD, SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI
The public may speak to the Board on an airport-related issue by signing up with the Executive Secretary prior to the start of the Board meeting. Comments will be limited to five minutes per person and occur during the Public Comment Period on the agenda.
CALL TO ORDER (BY ROLL CALL VOTE)
CONSENT AGENDA (TO BE VOTED ON BY ROLL CALL UNLESS A MEMBER
REQUESTS AN ITEM TO BE REMOVED FOR SEPARATE DISCUSSION AND VOTE)
Statistical Summary for February 2014 Financial Data for February 2014
APPROVAL OF MINUTES (EACH ITEM TO BE VOTED ON BY ROLL CALL)
Request approval of minutes from Regular Board Meeting on February 20, 2014
1. Economic Committee Report – Tom Babik, Chairman a. Approval of Budget for the fiscal year of 2014-2015
2. Nominating Committee Report – Shirley Essary, Chairwoman a. Nomination of Officers for the fiscal year of 2014-2015
3. General Aviation Redevelopment Project – Shawn Schroeder, Assistant Director of Aviation
a. Award Construction Contract
b. Award Construction Management Agreement4. Approve Third Amendment to Expedia Lease Agreement for an additional 9,000 square foot expansion – Tom Rykowski, Legal Counsel
GENERAL BUSINESS (DISCUSSION ONLY, NOT ANTICIPATED TO BE VOTED ON)
1. Director’s Report – Brian Weiler, Director of Aviation
2. Chairman’s Report – Brent Singleton, Airport Board Chairman
3. Items to be referred to Committee – Board Members may bring up items for consideration to be assigned to a committee for further action
4. Public Comment Period
CLOSED SESSION (ROLL CALL VOTE)
The Airport Board will move to hold a closed session to discuss legal actions, causes of action or litigation involving a public governmental body or any confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body or its representatives and its attorneys pursuant to section 610.021(1), RSMo., and this meeting, record, and vote to be closed, and the Airport Board meeting shall stand adjourned after this
The next regular scheduled Airport Board meeting will be Thursday, April 17, 2014, at 8:00 a.m. in the Airport Board Room located at 2300 North Airport Boulevard, in Springfield, Missouri.