SPRINGFIELD-BRANSON NATIONAL AIRPORT BOARD
THURSDAY, May 15, 2014, 8:00 A.M.
AIRPORT BOARD ROOM
2300 NORTH AIRPORT BOULEVARD, SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI
The public may speak to the Board on an airport-related issue by signing up with the Executive Secretary prior to the start of the Board meeting. Comments will be limited to five minutes per person and occur during the Public Comment Period on the agenda.
CALL TO ORDER (BY ROLL CALL VOTE)
CONSENT AGENDA (TO BE VOTED ON BY ROLL CALL UNLESS A MEMBER REQUESTS AN ITEM TO BE REMOVED FOR SEPARATE DISCUSSION AND VOTE)
Statistical Summary for March & April 2014
Financial Data for March & April 2014
APPROVAL OF MINUTES (EACH ITEM TO BE VOTED ON BY ROLL CALL)
Request approval of minutes from Regular Board Meeting on March 20, 2014 and April 24, 2014.
- Authorize acceptance of AIP entitlement funds from the Department of Transportation-
Kristy Bork, Assistant Director of Aviation/Admin
GENERAL BUSINESS (DISCUSSION ONLY, NOT ANTICIPATED TO BE VOTED ON)
- Operations/Emergency Training Report – Shawn Schroeder, Assistant Director of Aviation
- Director’s Report – Brian Weiler, Director of Aviation
3. Chairman’s Report – Brent Singleton, Airport Board Chairman
4. Items to be referred to Committee – Board Members may bring up items for consideration to be assigned to a committee for further action
5. Public Comment Period
CLOSED SESSION (ROLL CALL VOTE)
The Airport Board will move to hold a closed session to discuss legal actions, causes of action or litigation involving a public governmental body or any confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body or its representatives and its attorneys pursuant to section 610.021(1), RSMo., and this meeting, record, and vote to be closed, and the Airport Board meeting shall stand adjourned after this meeting.
The next regular scheduled Airport Board meeting will be Thursday, June 19, 2014, at 8:00 a.m. in the Airport Board Room located at 2300 North Airport Boulevard, in Springfield, Missouri.