Time Change Due to Inclement Weather
SPRINGFIELD/BRANSON NATIONAL AIRPORT BOARD
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2014, 3:00 P.M.
(ORIGINALLY SET FOR 8:00 A.M.)
AIRPORT BOARD ROOM
2300 NORTH AIRPORT BOULEVARD, SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI
CALL TO ORDER (ROLL CALL VOTE)
CONSENT AGENDA (TO BE VOTED ON BY ROLL CALL UNLESS A MEMBER REQUESTS AN ITEM TO BE REMOVED FOR SEPARATE DISCUSSION AND VOTE)
Statistical Summary for November 2014
Financial Data for November 2014
APPROVAL OF MINUTES (EACH ITEM TO BE VOTED ON BY ROLL CALL)
Request approval of minutes from Regular Board Meeting on November 20, 2014.
- Consider a request to expand FTZ #225 to establish a Magnet Site in Neosho Missouri, and to make application for same to the Foreign Trade Zone Board.
- Approve new lease with Customs and Border Patrol.
- Change Order #4 for the GA Redevelopment Project (Modification of the Rotating Beacon)
GENERAL BUSINESS (DISCUSSION ONLY, NOT ANTICIPATED TO BE VOTED ON)
- Director’s Report – Brian Weiler, Director of Aviation
- Chairman’s Report – John Whittington, Airport Board Chairman
- Items to be referred to Committee – Board Members may bring up items for consideration to be assigned to a committee for further action
- Public Comment Period
CLOSED SESSION (ROLL CALL VOTE)
The Airport Board will move to hold a closed session to discuss hiring, firing, disciplinary, or promotion of particular employee pursuant to section 610.021 (3), RSMo., and this meeting, record, and vote to be closed, and the Airport Board meeting shall stand adjourned after this meeting.
The next regular scheduled Airport Board meeting will be Thursday, January 15, 2015, at 8:00 a.m. in the Airport Board Room located at 2300 North Airport Boulevard, in Springfield, Missouri.