SPRINGFIELD/BRANSON NATIONAL AIRPORT BOARD
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2018, 8:00 A.M.
AIRPORT BOARD ROOM
2300 NORTH AIRPORT BOULEVARD, SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI
CALL TO ORDER (BY ROLL CALL VOTE)
Statistical Summary for January 2018
Financial Data for January 2018
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Request approval of minutes from Regular Board Meeting on January 18, 2018
RECOGNITION OF FAA INSPECTION RESULTS – Brian Weiler, Director of Aviation
RECOGNITION OF EMPLOYEE OF THE QUARTER – Brian Weiler, Director of Aviation
- Adopt Airport Financial Policy – Jim Anderson, Economic Committee Chair, Kristy Bork, Assistant Director Aviation/Admin
- Approve Guard Lease Addendum – Joy Latimer, Legal Counsel
- Approve Ground Handling Agreement with PrimeFlight Aviation Services- Joy Latimer, Legal Counsel
GENERAL BUSINESS (DISCUSSION ONLY, NOT ANTICIPATED TO BE VOTED ON)
- Air Service Update – Kent Boyd, Marketing/Communication Coordinator
- Director’s Report – Brian Weiler, Director of Aviation
- Chair’s Report – Colin Brady, Airport Board Chair
- Items to be referred to Committee – Board Members may bring up items for consideration to be assigned to a committee for further action
- Public Comment Period
The next regular scheduled Airport Board meeting will be Thursday, March 15, 2018, at 8:00 a.m. in the Airport Board Room located at 2300 North Airport Boulevard, in Springfield, Missouri.
There will be an optional tour of the restaurant expansion project immediately after the board meeting.