Notice is hereby given that the Springfield/Branson National Airport Board will hold its regularly scheduled meeting at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, January 17, 2019 at the Springfield-Branson National Airport, Airport Board Room, 2300 North Airport Boulevard, Springfield, Missouri. A copy of this notice may be obtained by contacting the office of the Director of Aviation at 417-868-0500 ext. 82001.
SPRINGFIELD/BRANSON NATIONAL AIRPORT BOARD
THURSDAY, JANUARY 17, 2019, 8:00 A.M.
AIRPORT BOARD ROOM
2300 NORTH AIRPORT BOULEVARD, SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI
CALL TO ORDER (BY ROLL CALL VOTE)
Statistical Summary for December 2019
Financial Data for December 2019
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Request approval of minutes from Regular Board Meeting on December 20, 2018
- Approve agreement with CMT for design of parking lot expansion – Dave Schaumburg,
Assistant Director of Aviation
GENERAL BUSINESS (DISCUSSION ONLY, NOT ANTICIPATED TO BE VOTED ON)
- Summary of Air Service Leakage Study – Kent Boyd, Marketing/Communication Coordinator
- Board Self-Assessment and Feedback – Chair Anderson/Brian Weiler, Director of Aviation
- Director’s Report – Brian Weiler, Director of Aviation
- Chair’s Report – Jim Anderson, Airport Board Chair
- Items to be referred to Committee – Board members may bring up items for consideration to be assigned to a committee for further action
- Public Comment Period
The next regular scheduled Airport Board meeting will be Thursday, February 21, 2019, at 8:00 a.m. in the Airport Board Room located at 2300 North Airport Boulevard, in Springfield, Missouri.