SPRINGFIELD/BRANSON NATIONAL AIRPORT BOARD
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2017, 8:00 A.M.
AIRPORT BOARD ROOM
2300 NORTH AIRPORT BOULEVARD, SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI
CALL TO ORDER (BY ROLL CALL VOTE)
Statistical Summary for August 2017
Financial Data for August 2017
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Request approval of minutes from Regular Board Meeting on August 17, 2017
- Recognition of Board Service by Tom Babik – Colin Brady, Airport Board Chair
- Architect Agreement for design of Restaurant Expansion – Dave Schaumburg, Assistant Director of Aviation
GENERAL BUSINESS (DISCUSSION ONLY, NOT ANTICIPATED TO BE VOTED ON)
- Director’s Report – Brian Weiler, Director of Aviation
- Chair’s Report – Colin Brady, Airport Board Chair
- Items to be referred to Committee – Board Members may bring up items for consideration to be assigned to a committee for further action
- Public Comment PeriodCLOSED SESSION (ROLL CALL VOTE)The Airport Board will move to hold a closed session to discuss legal actions, causes of action or litigation involving a public governmental body or any confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body or its representatives and its attorneys pursuant to section 610.021(1), RSMo., and to discuss hiring, firing, disciplinary, or promotion of particular employee pursuant to section 610.021 (3), RSMo.,and this meeting, record, and vote to be closed, and the Airport Board meeting shall stand adjourned after this meeting.
The next regular scheduled Airport Board meeting will be Thursday, October 19, 2017, at 8:00 a.m. in the Airport Board Room located at 2300 North Airport Boulevard, in Springfield, Missouri.