SPRINGFIELD/BRANSON NATIONAL AIRPORT BOARD
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2014, 8:00 A.M.
AIRPORT BOARD ROOM
2300 NORTH AIRPORT BOULEVARD, SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI
CALL TO ORDER (ROLL CALL VOTE)
CONSENT AGENDA (TO BE VOTED ON BY ROLL CALL UNLESS A MEMBER REQUESTS AN ITEM TO BE REMOVED FOR SEPARATE DISCUSSION AND VOTE)
Statistical Summary for September 2014
Financial Data for September 2014
APPROVAL OF MINUTES (EACH ITEM TO BE VOTED ON BY ROLL CALL)
Request approval of minutes from Regular Board Meeting on September 18, 2014.
1. Approve Avigation Agreement with John Boswell, for 4126 W. Junction Street.
Tom Rykowski, Legal Counsel
2. Approve “Airport Use and Operating Agreement-Aviation Activity”, with Aviation Enterprises, Melvin Humphreys President. Tom Rykowski, Legal Counsel
3. Approve a Ground Lease for the construction of a new hangar in the General Aviation development. Brian Weiler, Director of Aviation
4. Approve a new lease with UPS Supply Chain for Cargo Building space. Tom Rykowski, Legal Counsel
5. Report from Technical Committee on proposed use of Therapy Dogs.
Ed Brady, Committee Chair
GENERAL BUSINESS (DISCUSSION ONLY, NOT ANTICIPATED TO BE VOTED ON)
1. Director’s Report – Brian Weiler, Director of Aviation
2. Chairman’s Report – John Whittington, Airport Board Chairman
3. Items to be referred to Committee – Board Members may bring up items for consideration to be assigned to a committee for further action
4. Public Comment Period
CLOSED SESSION (ROLL CALL VOTE)
The Airport Board will move to hold a closed session to discuss hiring, firing, disciplinary, or promotion of particular employee pursuant to section 610.021 (3), RSMo., and this meeting, record, and vote to be closed, and the Airport Board meeting shall stand adjourned after this meeting.
The next regular scheduled Airport Board meeting will be Thursday, December 18, 2014, at 8:00 a.m. in the Airport Board Room located at 2300 North Airport Boulevard, in Springfield, Missouri.