SPRINGFIELD-BRANSON NATIONAL AIRPORT BOARD
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2013, 8:00 A.M.
AIRPORT BOARD ROOM
2300 NORTH AIRPORT BOULEVARD, SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI
The public may speak to the Board on an airport-related issue by signing up with the Executive Secretary prior to the start of the Board meeting. Comments will be limited to five minutes per person and occur during the Public Comment Period on the agenda.
CALL TO ORDER
(BY ROLL CALL VOTE)
CONSENT AGENDA (TO BE VOTED ON BY ROLL CALL UNLESS A MEMBER
REQUESTS AN ITEM TO BE REMOVED FOR SEPARATE DISCUSSION AND VOTE)
Statistical Summary for September 2013 Financial Data for September 2013
APPROVAL OF MINUTES (EACH ITEM TO BE VOTED ON BY ROLL CALL) Request approval of minutes from Regular Board Meeting on September 19, 2013
- Recommend City Council Accept Small Community Air Service Development Grant. Kent Boyd, Marketing/Communication Coordinator
- Recommend City Council approves a Memorandum of Understanding with Greene County Sheriff to allow dual commissioning of Airport Police Officer John Marcum. Brian Weiler, Director of AviationGENERAL BUSINESS(DISCUSSION ONLY, NOT ANTICIPATED TO BE VOTED ON)1. Briefing on new expedited screening – Chuck Kirkland, SGF Federal Security
2. Director Director’s Report – Brian Weiler, Director of Aviation
3. Chairman’s Report – Brent Singleton, Airport Board Chairman
4. Items to be referred to Committee – Board Members may bring up items for consideration to be assigned to a committee for further action
5. Public Comment Period
The next regular scheduled Airport Board meeting will be Thursday, December 19, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. in the Airport Board Room located at 2300 North Airport Boulevard, in Springfield, Missouri.