SPRINGFIELD-BRANSON NATIONAL AIRPORT BOARD
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2013, 8:00 A.M.
AIRPORT BOARD ROOM
2300 NORTH AIRPORT BOULEVARD, SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI
The public may speak to the Board on an airport-related issue by signing up with the Executive Secretary prior to the start of the Board meeting. Comments will be limited to five minutes per person and occur during the Public Comment Period on the agenda.
CALL TO ORDER
(BY ROLL CALL VOTE)
CONSENT AGENDA (TO BE VOTED ON BY ROLL CALL UNLESS A MEMBER
REQUESTS AN ITEM TO BE REMOVED FOR SEPARATE DISCUSSION AND VOTE)
Statistical Summary for August 2013 Financial Data for August 2013
APPROVAL OF MINUTES (EACH ITEM TO BE VOTED ON BY ROLL CALL) Request approval of minutes from Regular Board Meeting on August 15, 2013
1. Approval of Burgess Lease Addendum for new Hangar Construction – Brian Weiler, Director of Aviation
2. Approval of Military Lease Addendum for Fence Improvements – Shawn Schroeder, Assistant Director of Aviation
GENERAL BUSINESS (DISCUSSION ONLY, NOT ANTICIPATED TO BE VOTED ON)
1. Flights of Fancy Debrief – Kent Boyd, Marketing/Communication Coordinator
- Director’s Report – Brian Weiler, Director of Aviation
- Chairman’s Report – Brent Singleton, Airport Board Chairman
4. Items to be referred to Committee – Board Members may bring up items for consideration to be assigned to a committee for further action
5. Public Comment Period
CLOSED SESSION (ROLL CALL VOTE)
The Airport Board will move to hold a closed session to discuss hiring, firing, disciplinary, or promotion of particular employee pursuant to section 610.021 (3), RSMo., and this meeting, record, and vote to be closed, and the Airport Board meeting shall stand adjourned after this meeting.
The next regular scheduled Airport Board meeting will be Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. in the Airport Board Room located at 2300 North Airport Boulevard, in Springfield, Missouri.