NOTICE AND TENTATIVE AGENDA OF A CLOSED MEETING AND REGULAR MEETING/RETREAT OF THE BOARD OF PUBLIC UTILITIES
To be held Thursday, April 28, 2016, at 1 p.m.
City Utilities’ C. Frank Knox Board Room, 301 E. Central Street
CLOSED BOARD MEETING
The Board may, if a majority approves, hold a closed meeting to consider matters included within the purview of Section 610.021 (1 and 2) RSMo.
REGULAR BOARD MEETING/RETREAT
1. Opening Remarks
- Reminder – Discussion Meeting with City Council – Monday, May 9, 2016, at Noon
- Reminder – Past Board Chair Luncheon – Tuesday, May 17, 2016, at Noon
- Approval of Minutes (2a) (action item)
- Public Comment
- Resolution – Drinking Water Week – May 1 – 7, 2016 (4a) (action item)
- Financial Statements (5a) (action item)
- Fuels Procurement
- Gas Main Renewal Planning
- Planning and Rates Update
- Small Cell/AMI Update
Any other items that may properly come before the Board.
Following completion of its agenda, the Board may, if a majority approves, hold a closed meeting to consider matters included within the purview of Section 610.021 (1, 2, 3, 9, 11, 12, 13, 17 or 20), RSMo. (Resolution for any closed session will specify subjects).
Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 Estimated Meeting Time: 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.