NOTICE AND TENTATIVE AGENDA OF A REGULAR MEETING AND RETREAT OF THE BOARD OF PUBLIC UTILITIES
To be held Thursday, April 30, 2015, at 1 p.m.
City Utilities’ C. Frank Knox Board Room, 301 E. Central Street
1. Opening Remarks S. Jansen
- Reminder – Discussion Meeting with City Council – Wednesday, May 20, 2015, at Noon
- Reminder – Past Board Chair Luncheon – Thursday, May 21, 2015, at Noon
2. Approval of Minutes (2a) (action item) S. Jansen
3. Public Comment S. Jansen
4. Resolution – Drinking Water Week – May 3 – 9, 2015 (4a) (action item) S. Jansen
- Recommendation for External Audit Contract (4b) (action item) P. Elsaesser
5. Financial Statements (5a) (action item) M. Finch
6. Environmental Priorities Task Force T. Brewer/T. Wagner
7. Working Capital Analysis J. Parkison/J. Regehr
8. Pricing Update R. Ross
9. Electric Supply Planning S. Stodden
Any other items that may properly come before the Board.
Following completion of its agenda, the Board may, if a majority approves, hold a closed meeting to consider matters included within the purview of Section 610.021 (1, 2, 3, 9, 11, 12, 13, 17 or 20), RSMo. (Supp). (Resolution for any closed session will specify subjects).