NOTICE AND TENTATIVE AGENDA OF A REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF PUBLIC UTILITIES
To be held Thursday, August 20, 2015, 3 p.m.
City Utilities’ C. Frank Knox Board Room, 301 E. Central Street
1. Opening Remarks S. Jansen
- Report on Public Hearing/Joint Study Session on 2016 Annual Operating Budget
2. Approval of Minutes (2a) (action item) S. Jansen
3. Public Comment (Including opportunity for public hearing on the S. Jansen
2016 Operating Plan/Annual Budget)
4. Committee Reports Committee Chairs
(any anticipated actions would be listed with the appropriate Committee)
Management & Finance Committee B. Kirkman
- Resolution – 2016 Operating Plan/Annual Budget (4a) (action item)
- Resolution – High Load Factor General Gas Service Rate and Electric and Gas
General Terms and Conditions (4b) (action item)
- Resolution – Lease Financing (4c) (action item)
5. Financial Statements (5a) (action item) M. Finch
6. General Manager’s Report S. Miller
Any other items that may properly come before the Board.
Following completion of its agenda, the Board may, if a majority approves, hold a closed meeting to consider matters included within the purview of Section 610.021 (1, 2, 3, 9, 11, 12, 13, 17 or 20), RSMo. (Supp). (Resolution for any closed session will specify subjects).