NOTICE AND TENTATIVE AGENDA OF A REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF PUBLIC UTILITIES
To be held Thursday, December 1, 2016, 3:00 PM
City Utilities’ C. Frank Knox Board Room at 301 E. Central Street
- Presentation of Halloween Hustle Proceeds to Harmony House
1. Opening Remarks
- 2017 Board Meeting Schedule (1a) (action item)
2. Approval of Minutes (2a) (action item)
3. Public Comment
4. Committee Reports
(any anticipated actions would be listed with the appropriate Committee)
Ad Hoc Nominating Committee
- Officer Nominations (action item)
5. Financial Statements (5a), (5b) (action items)
- Budget Carry – Ins for 2017 (5c) (action item)
6. Resolution – Fourth Addendum to Park Board Agreement
(Fulbright Springs Greenway Trail) (6a) (action item)
6. General Manager’s Report
- Operations Update (Stinson)
- Electric Systems Update (Stodden)
- Administration Update (Austin)
- Utility Update (Miller)
Any other items that may properly come before the Board.
Following completion of its agenda, the Board may, if a majority approves, hold a closed meeting to consider matters included within the purview of Section 610.021 (1, 2, 3, 9, 11, 12, 13, 17 and 20), RSMo. (Supp.) (Resolution for any closed session will specify subjects).
*Following the Regular Board Meeting, Board members will take part in SharePoint computer training.
Posted: November 30, 2016 Estimated Meeting Time: 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Persons addressing the Board of Public Utilities are asked to step to the podium and clearly state their name and address before speaking. All meetings are tape recorded and broadcasted live for Public Access Television. In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any Board of Public Utilities Meeting, please notify the Assistant to the Board at 831-8610 at least 3 days prior to the scheduled meeting.