NOTICE AND TENTATIVE AGENDA OF A
REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF PUBLIC UTILITIES
To be held Thursday, February 27, 2014, 3 PM
City Utilities’ C. Frank Knox Board Room, 301 E. Central Street
1. Opening Remarks B. Kirkman
2. Approval of Minutes (2a) B. Kirkman
3. Public Comment B. Kirkman
4. Committee Reports Committee Chairs
(any anticipated actions would be listed with the appropriate Committee)
5. Financial Statements (5a) (action item) M. Finch
6. General Manager’s Report S. Miller
Any other items that may properly come before the Board.
Following completion of its agenda, the Board may, if a majority approves, hold a closed meeting to
consider matters included within the purview of Section 610.021 (1, 2, 3, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17 and 20), RSMo.
(Supp). (Resolution for any closed session will specify subjects)