NOTICE AND TENTATIVE AGENDA OF A REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF PUBLIC UTILITIES
To be held Thursday, July 31, 2014, 3 PM
City Utilities’ C. Frank Knox Board Room, 301 E. Central Street
1. Opening Remarks
- Appointment of 2014-2015 CU Citizens’ Advisory Council Members (1a)
- SBDC Annual Report R. Mooney
2. Approval of Minutes (2a)
3. Public Comment
4. Committee Reports
(any anticipated actions would be listed with the appropriate Committee)
Plans & Policy Committee
- Resolution – City of Springfield Right-of-Way Fee Memorandum of Understanding (4a) (action item)
- Closed meeting pursuant to Section 610.021 (1) and (17) RSMo.
5. Internal Auditing Charter (5a) (action item)
6. Financial Statements (6a) (action item)
7. General Manager’s Report
- Operations Update (Stinson)
- Electric Systems Update (Stodden)
- Economic Development Update (Thompson)
- Utility Update (Miller)
Any other items that may properly come before the Board.
Following completion of its agenda, the Board may, if a majority approves, hold a closed meeting to
consider matters included within the purview of Section 610.021 (1, 2, 3, 9, 11, 12, 13, 17 and 20), RSMo. (Supp).
(Resolution for any closed session will specify subjects).