NOTICE AND TENTATIVE AGENDA OF A REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF PUBLIC UTILITIES
To be held Thursday, June 30, 2016, 3 p.m.
City Utilities’ C. Frank Knox Board Room, 301 E. Central Street
1. Opening Remarks
- Approval of Minutes (2a, 2b) (action items)
- Public Comment
- Committee Reports
(any anticipated actions would be listed with the appropriate Committee)
- Financial Statements (5a) (action item)
- General Manager’s Report
- Operations Update (Stinson)
- Electric Supply Update (Stodden)
- Economic Development/SpringNet Update (Gibson)
- Utility Update (Miller)
Any other items that may properly come before the Board. Closed Item.
Following completion of its agenda, the Board may, if a majority approves, hold a closed meeting to consider matters included within the purview of Section 610.021 (1, 2, 3, 9, 11, 12, 13, 17 or 20), RSMo. (Supp). (Resolution for any closed session will specify subjects).