NOTICE AND TENTATIVE AGENDA OF A
REGULAR MEETING AND RETREAT OF THE BOARD OF PUBLIC UTILITIES
To be held Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 1 pm
City Utilities’ Training Center Classroom, 301 E. Central Street
1. Opening Remarks
- Reminder – Discussion Meeting with City Council – Friday, May 4, 2018, at Noon
- Reminder – Past Board Chair Luncheon – Wednesday, May 16, 2018, at Noon
2. Approval of Minutes (2a) (action item)
3. Public Comment*
4. Resolution – Drinking Water Week – May 6 – 12, 2018 (4a) (action item)
5. Financial Statements (5a) (action item)
6. The Energy Authority Update
7. CU Renewables & Southwest Power Pool (SPP) Overview
8. SpringNet Small Cell Update
Any other items that may properly come before the Board. Closed Item.
Following completion of its agenda, the Board may, if a majority approves, hold a closed meeting to consider matters included within the purview of Section 610.021 (1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22), RSMo (Supp). (Resolution for any closed session will specify subjects).
Posted: Wednesday, April 25, 2018 Estimated Meeting Time: 1 pm – 5 pm
*Persons addressing the Board of Public Utilities are asked to step to the podium and clearly state their name and address before speaking. All meetings are tape recorded and broadcasted live for Public Access Television. In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any Board of Public Utilities Meeting, please notify the Assistant to the Board at 417-831-8610 as soon as possible prior to the scheduled meeting. If you wish to address a non-agenda item, you may be requested to return at a later meeting unless time permits.