NOTICE AND TENTATIVE AGENDA OF A REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF PUBLIC UTILITIES
Thursday, July 27, 2017 – 3 pm
City Utilities’ C. Frank Knox Board Room, 301 E. Central Street
• Appointment of 2017 – 2018 CU Citizens’ Advisory Council Members (1a) (informational item)
• SBDC Annual Report
Approval of Minutes (2a) (action item)
(any anticipated actions would be listed with the appropriate Committee)
• Resolution – Audit Charter Changes (4a) (action item)
• Update on closed Audit Committee Meeting pursuant to Section 610.021 (1, 17, 19, and 20) RSMo.
Financial Statements (5a) (action item)
Resolution – NERC-CIP-003 Standard (6a) (action item)
General Manager’s Report
• Operations Update (Stinson)
• Electric Supply Update (Stodden)
Any other items that may properly come before the Board.
Following completion of its agenda, the Board may, if a majority approves, hold a closed meeting to consider matters included within the purview of Section 610.021 (1, 2, 3, 9, 11, 12, 13, 17, 19, or 20), RSMo. (Resolution for any closed session will specify subjects).