NOTICE AND TENTATIVE AGENDA OF A REGULAR
MEETING OF THE BOARD OF PUBLIC UTILITIES
OF THE CITY OF SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI
To be held Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 3 p.m.*
- Opening Remarks
- Approval of Minutes (2a) (action item)
- Public Comment**
- Committee Reports Committee Chairs
(any anticipated actions would be listed with the appropriate Committee)
- Financial Statements (5a) (action item)
- Electric Fuel Adjustment (6a) (action item)
- Natural Gas Recovery Adjustment (7a) (information item)
- Resolution – Extension of Union Contracts (8a) (action item)
Resolution – Families First Coronavirus Response Act (8b) (action item)
- General Manager’s Report
• Internal Auditing Update Renee Vines
Any other items that may properly come before the Board.
Following completion of its agenda, the Board may, if a majority approves, hold a closed session to consider matters included within the purview of Section 610.021 (1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and/or 22) RSMo. (Resolution for any closed session will specify subjects.)
*Due to the prohibition of public gatherings of 10 or more persons ordered by the Mayor of the City of Springfield,
this meeting will be held by telephone conference and may be accessed by the public by the following methods:
- Springfield television: over the air and Mediacom channels 15-1 and 80 or AT&T U-Verse channel 99
- City Utilities of Springfield, MO Facebook page or https://cityview.springfieldmo.gov/livestream
If you need special accommodations when accessing this Board of Public Utilities Meeting, please notify the Executive Assistant at 417-831-8610 as soon as possible prior to the scheduled meeting.
**Persons wishing to make oral comments to the Board must notify the Executive Assistant before the meeting and provide in writing their name, address, the name of person or group, if any, they are representing, and the agenda item, if any, upon which they wish to speak.