NOTICE AND TENTATIVE AGENDA OF A
REGULAR MEETING AND RETREAT OF THE BOARD OF PUBLIC UTILITIES
To be held Thursday, July 25, 2019, at 3 p.m.
City Utilities’ Training Center Classroom at 301 E. Central Street
- Opening Remarks
• Reminder – Legislative Breakfast, April 24, 2019 at 7 a.m.
• Watershed Committee of the Ozarks Annual Budget
- Approval of Minutes (2a) (action item)
- Public Comment*
- Committee Reports Committee Chairs
(any anticipated actions would be listed with the appropriate Committee)
Management & Finance Committee
• Electric Fuel Adjustment (4a) (action item)
• Natural Gas Recovery Adjustment (4b) (information item)
- Financial Statements (5a) (action item)
- Resolution – Title VI Transit Program Resolution (6a) (action item)
- Resolution – Mill Substation Property Donation (7a) (action item)
- General Manager’s Report
• Electric Supply & Delivery Update
• Economic Development & SpringNet Update
Any other items that may properly come before the Board.
Following completion of its agenda, the Board may, if a majority approves, hold a closed session to consider
matters included within the purview of Section 610.021 (1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19,
20, 21 and/or 22) RSMo. (Resolution for any closed session will specify subjects.)