NOTICE AND TENTATIVE AGENDA OF A REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF PUBLIC UTILITIES
Thursday, May 26, 2016, 3 PM
City Utilities’ C. Frank Knox Board Room, 301 E. Central Street
- 1. Opening Remarks
- 2. Approval of Minutes (2a) (action item)
- 3. Public Comment
- 4. Committee Reports
(any anticipated actions would be listed with the appropriate Committee)
- 5. Financial Statements (5a) (action item)
- 6. Resolution – Communities in Motion Week – June 13 – 17, 2016 (6a) (action item)
- Resolution – Title VI Transit Program (6b) (action item)
Resolution – Bus Transfer Station Surplus (6c) (action item)
Insurance Plan (6d) (information item)
- 7. General Manager’s Report
Any other items that may properly come before the Board.
Following completion of its agenda, the Board may, if a majority approves, hold a closed meeting to consider matters included within the purview of Section 610.021 (1, 2, 3, 9, 11, 12, 13, 17 or 20), RSMo. (Supp). (Resolution for any closed session will specify subjects).