AGENDA OF A REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF PUBLIC UTILITIES
Thursday, November 30, 2017, 3:00 PM
City Utilities’ C. Frank Knox Board Room at 301 E. Central Street
• Presentation of Halloween Hustle Proceeds to Harmony House
- Opening Remarks2018 Board Meeting Schedule (1a) (action item)
- Approval of Minutes (2a) (action item)
- Public Comment
- Committee Reports
(any anticipated actions would be listed with the appropriate Committee)Ad Hoc Nominating Committee
• Officer Nominations (action item)
5. Financial Statements (5a) (action item)
• Budget Carry – Ins (5b) (action item)
- Resolution – Electric Interconnection and Net Metering Update – Policy 5.02
- General Manager’s Report
• Economic Development & SpringNet Update (Thompson) • Electric Supply & Delivery Update (Jones)
• Utility Update (Miller)
Any other items that may properly come before the Board.
Following completion of its agenda, the Board may, if a majority approves, hold a closed meeting to consider matters included within the purview of Section 610.021 (1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22), RSMo. (Supp.) (Resolution for any closed session will specify subjects).
Posted: November 29, 2017 Estimated Meeting Time: 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Persons addressing the Board of Public Utilities are asked to step to the podium and clearly state their name and address before speaking. All meetings are tape recorded and broadcasted live for Public Access Television. In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any Board of Public Utilities Meeting, please notify the Assistant to the Board at 831-8610 as soon as possible prior to the scheduled meeting. If you wish to address a non- agenda item, you may be requested to return at a later meeting unless time permits.