NOTICE AND TENTATIVE AGENDA OF A REGULAR MEETING AND RETREAT OF THE BOARD OF PUBLIC UTILITIES
To be held Thursday, October 29, 2015, 1 p.m.
City Utilities’ C. Frank Knox Board Room, 301 E. Central Street
1. Opening Remarks S. Jansen
2. Approval of Minutes (2a) S. Jansen
3. Public Comment S. Jansen
4. Financial Statements (4a) (action item) M. Finch
5. General Manager’s Report S. Miller
- Enterprise Risk Management (Meyers)
- Economic Outlook (Rapponotti)
- Former Manufactured Gas Holder Site Update (Hedrick)
- Clean Power Plan (Hedrick)
Any other items that may properly come before the Board.
Following completion of its agenda, the Board may, if a majority approves, hold a closed meeting to consider matters included within the purview of Section 610.021 (1, 2, 3, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17 or 20), RSMo. (Supp). (Resolution for any closed session will specify subjects).