NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
The Springfield-Greene County Park Board will meet in regular session on
Friday, April 8, 2016 – 8:30 a.m.
Park Board Administrative Offices, 1923 N. Weller, Springfield, Missouri.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- March 11, 2016 Park Board Meeting
- March 11, 2016 Closed Session Meeting
- City Stormwater Project at Cooper Park
- 2015 Parks Volunteer Report
- 2015 Parks Donations Update
- Miracle League Donation Approval
- Committee Reports
- Director’s Report
- Chair’s Report
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
- Park Board Meeting–Friday, May 13, 2016, at 8:30 a.m.,
- Park Board Administrative Offices, 1923 N. Weller, Springfield, Missouri
This Notice has been given 24 hours prior to the meeting or vote.
A copy of this Notice shall be kept by the secretary as part of the Minutes of the Meeting and shall be posted on a bulletin board or other prominent place easily accessible to the public and designated for such purpose at the principal office of the governmental body, or if no such office exists, at the building in which the meeting is to be held. A copy of this Notice may be obtained by contacting Ms. Brenda Cirtin, City Clerk, at the Busch Municipal Building, 840 Boonville, Springfield, Missouri.