NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
The Springfield-Greene County Park Board will meet in regular session on Friday, August 19, 2016, 8:30 a.m., Dan Kinney Park Pavilion, 2701 S. Blackman Road, Springfield, Missouri.*
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- July 8, 2016 Park Board Meeting
- July 8, 2016 Closed Park Board Meeting
- Betty and Bobby Allison Miracle League Update and Introductions
- Committee Reports
- a. Nominating Committee Report: Board Appointment Process
- Director’s Report
- Chair’s Report
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
a. Park Board Meeting—Friday, September 9, 2016, at 8:30 a.m., Mizumoto Japanese Stroll Garden Pavilion, Nathanael-Greene/Close Memorial Park, Springfield, Missouri
- Closed Session pursuant to RSMo. Section 610.021 (17)The Springfield-Greene County Park Board will hold a closed meeting to discuss confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body and its auditor, including all auditor work product; however, all final audit reports issued by the auditor are to be considered open records pursuant to Section 610.021(17); and this meeting, record, and vote shall be closed and the Springfield-Greene County Park Board shall stand adjourned at the end of the closed session.
This Notice has been given 24 hours prior to the meeting or vote.
A copy of this Notice shall be kept by the secretary as part of the Minutes of the Meeting and shall be posted on a bulletin board or other prominent place easily accessible to the public and designated for such purpose at the principal office of the governmental body, or if no such office exists, at the building in which the meeting is to be held. A copy of this Notice may be obtained by contacting Ms. Anita Cotter, City Clerk, at the Busch Municipal Building, 840 Boonville, Springfield, Missouri.
The Meeting/Vote is Open except for item #10.
Notice is given that the meeting or portion thereof may be closed pursuant to Section 610.021 RSMo.