NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
The Springfield-Greene County Park Board will meet in regular session on Friday, December 12, 2014, 8:30 a.m., Park Board Administrative Offices, 1923 N. Weller, Springfield, Missouri.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- November 14, 2014 Park Board Meeting
- November 14, 2014 Closed Park Board Meeting
- U. S. Senate Recognition of Springfield Lasers Franchise – Senator Roy Blunt’s Office
- Sister Cities Japanese Fall Festival Check Presentation and Program Update
- O.T.O. Transportation Enhancement Grant Application for Dry Sac Greenway Trail
- Committee Report
- Director’s Report
- Chair’s Report
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
- Park Board Fees and Charges Work Session – Week of December 15
- Park Board Meeting: Friday, January 9, 2015, at Park Board Administrative Offices
This Notice has been given 24 hours prior to the meeting or vote.
A copy of this Notice shall be kept by the secretary as part of the Minutes of the Meeting and shall be posted on a bulletin board or other prominent place easily accessible to the public and designated for such purpose at the principal office of the governmental body, or if no such office exists, at the building in which the meeting is to be held. A copy of this Notice may be obtained by contacting Ms. Brenda Cirtin, City Clerk, at the Busch Municipal Building, 840 Boonville, Springfield, Missouri.