NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
The Springfield-Greene County Park Board will meet in regular session on Friday, February 9, 2018, 8:30 a.m.
Park Board Administrative Offices, 1923 N. Weller, Springfield, Missouri.
- Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes
- a. January 12, 2018 – Park Board Meeting
- b. January 25, 2018 – Budget Workshop Meeting
- c. January 29, 2018 – Special Meeting
3. Conservation Easement Agreement for Rutledge-Wilson Farm Park
4. Review and Adoption of Formal Park Board Cash Reserve Policy
5. Review and Adoption of FY 2018-19 Parks Budget
6. Committee Report
- a. Food and Beverage Committee – Proposal Update
7. Director’s Report
8. Chair’s Report
9. Unfinished Business
10. New Business
- a. Park Board Meeting: Friday, March 9, 2018, at 8:30 a.m.
- Park Board Administrative Offices, 1923 N. Weller, Springfield, Missouri
This Notice has been given 24 hours prior to the meeting or vote.
A copy of this Notice shall be kept by the secretary as part of the Minutes of the Meeting and shall be posted on a bulletin board or other prominent place easily accessible to the public and designated for such purpose at the principal office of the governmental body, or if no such office exists, at the building in which the meeting is to be held. A copy of this Notice may be obtained by contacting Ms. Anita Cotter, City Clerk, at the Busch Municipal Building, 840 Boonville, Springfield, Missouri.