NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
The Springfield-Greene County Park Board will meet in regular session on Friday, January 9, 2015, 8:30 a.m., Park Board Administrative Offices, 1923 N. Weller, Springfield, Missouri.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutesa. December 12, 2014 Park Board Meetingb. December 15, 2014 Fees and Charges Work Session
- Turkey Trot Check Presentation and Special 20th Anniversary Recognition
- City Utilities Agreement for Chesterfield Park and Lease Extensions for Parks
- Recommended FY 2015-2016 Departmental Fees and Charges Schedule
- Committee Reports
- Director’s Report
- Chair’s Report
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
- Calendar:a. Park Board Budget Work Session: Meeting to be Scheduled
b. Park Board Meeting–Friday, February 13, 2015, at 8:30 a.m., Park Board Administrative Offices,1923 N. Weller, Springfield, Missouri
This Notice has been given 24 hours prior to the meeting or vote.
A copy of this Notice shall be kept by the secretary as part of the Minutes of the Meeting and shall be posted on a bulletin board or other prominent place easily accessible to the public and designated for such purpose at the principal office of the governmental body, or if no such office exists, at the building in which the meeting is to be held. A copy of this Notice may be obtained by contacting Ms. Brenda Cirtin, City Clerk, at the Busch Municipal Building, 840 Boonville, Springfield, Missouri.
The Meeting/Vote is Open .