NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
The Springfield-Greene County Park Board will meet in regular session on Friday, March 11, 2016,
8:30 a.m., Valley Water Mill Equestrian Center, 4007 N. Farm Road 171, Springfield, Missouri.
- 1. Roll Call
- 2. Approval of Minutes
- a. February 12, 2016 Park Board Meeting
- 3. Equestrian Center Staff Introductions and Facility Overview
- 4. Cooper Park Stormwater Project Report
- 5. Committee Report – Nominating Committee – Park Board Bylaws Update
- 6. Director’s Report
- 7. Chair’s Report
- 8. Unfinished Business
- 9. New Business
- 10. Calendar: Park Board Meeting–Friday, April 8, 2016, at 8:30 a.m.
- Park Board Administrative Offices, 1923 N. Weller, Springfield, Missouri
- 11.Closed Session pursuant to RSMo. Section 610.021 (1)
- 12. Adjournment
This Notice has been given 24 hours prior to the meeting or vote.
A copy of this Notice shall be kept by the secretary as part of the Minutes of the Meeting and shall be posted on a bulletin board or other prominent place easily accessible to the public and designated for such purpose at the principal office of the governmental body, or if no such office exists, at the building in which the meeting is to be held. A copy of this Notice may be obtained by contacting Ms. Anita Cotter, City Clerk, at the Busch Municipal Building, 840 Boonville, Springfield, Missouri.
The Meeting/Vote is Open except for item 11 .