The Springfield-Greene County Park Board
Friday, May 13, 2016, 8:30 a.m. Park Board Administrative Offices, 1923 N. Weller, Springfield, Missouri.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- a. April 8, 2016 Park Board Meeting
- University of Missouri Extension Update and Annual Report
- Ozark Greenways Trail Naming Request
- CAPRA Self-Assessment and Visitation Report
- Committee Reports
- Director’s Report
- Chair’s Report
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
- a. Park Board Meeting–Friday, June 10, 2016, at 8:30 a.m., Park Board Administrative Offices, 1923 N. Weller, Springfield, Missouri
- Closed Session pursuant to RSMo. Section 610.021 (3)
The Springfield-Greene County Park Board will hold a closed meeting to discuss hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees by a public governmental body when personal information about the employee is discussed or recorded pursuant to Section 610.021 (3) RSMo.; and this meeting, record, and vote shall be closed and the Springfield-Greene County Park Board shall stand adjourned at the end of the closed session.
- This Notice has been given 24 hours prior to the meeting or vote.
- A copy of this Notice shall be kept by the secretary as part of the Minutes of the Meeting and shall be posted on a bulletin board or other prominent place easily accessible to the public and designated for such purpose at the principal office of the governmental body, or if no such office exists, at the building in which the meeting is to be held. A copy of this Notice may be obtained by contacting Ms. Anita Cotter, City Clerk, at the Busch Municipal Building, 840 Boonville, Springfield, Missouri.
- The Meeting/Vote is Open except for item #12 .