NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
The Springfield-Greene County Park Board will meet in regular session on Thursday, November 10, 2016, 8:30 a.m., Skatepark Facility, 945 W. Meadowmere, Springfield, Missouri.
(Note: Park Board meetings are typically held on the second Friday of the month. The date was changed due to Veteran’s Holiday being formally observed on Friday, November 11).
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- October 14, 2016 Park Board Meeting
- October 14, 2016 Closed Park Board Meeting
- Springfield Skatepark Introductions and Facility Progress Report
- Peace Through Pavilion Update and Springfield Sister Cities Association Proposal
- Committee Reports
- Director’s Report
- Chair’s Report
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
- Park Board Meeting—Friday, December 9, 2016, at 8:30 a.m., Park Board Administrative Offices,
- 1923 N. Weller, Springfield, Missouri
- Closed Session pursuant to RSMo. Section 610.021 (2)
- Leasing, purchase or sale of real estate by a public governmental body where public knowledge of the transaction might adversely affect the legal consideration therefore. However, any minutes, vote or public record approving a contract relating to the leasing, purchase or sale of real estate by a public governmental body shall be made public upon execution of the lease, purchase or sale of the real estate.
Closed Session pursuant to RSMo. Section 610.021 (3)
Hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees by a public governmental body when personal information about the employee is discussed or recorded. However, any vote on a final decision, when taken by a public governmental body, to hire, fire, promote or discipline an employee of a public governmental body shall be made available with a record of how each member voted to the public within seventy-two hours of the close of the meeting where such action occurs; provided, however, that any employee so affected shall be entitled to prompt notice of such decision during the seventy-two-hour period before such decision is made available to the public. As used in this subdivision, the term “personal information” means information relating to the performance or merit of individual employees.
This Notice has been given 24 hours prior to the meeting or vote.
A copy of this Notice shall be kept by the secretary as part of the Minutes of the Meeting and shall be posted on a bulletin board or other prominent place easily accessible to the public and designated for such purpose at the principal office of the governmental body, or if no such office exists, at the building in which the meeting is to be held. A copy of this Notice may be obtained by contacting Ms. Anita Cotter, City Clerk, at the Busch Municipal Building, 840 Boonville, Springfield, Missouri.
The Meeting/Vote is Open except for item 11.