NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
The Springfield-Greene County Park Board will meet in regular session on Friday, November 14, 2014, 8:30 a.m., Park Board Administrative Offices, 1923 N. Weller, Springfield, Missouri.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutesa. October 10, 2014 Park Board Meetingb. October 10, 2014 Closed Park Board Meeting
- Congressional Recognition of Springfield Lasers Franchise – Senator Roy Blunt’s Office
- Timmons Temple Initiative Formal Request to the Board
- Committee Reporta. Nominating Committee Interview Process for Board Member Candidates
- Director’s Report
- Chair’s Report
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
a. Park Board Meeting: Friday, December 12, 2014, at Park Board Administrative Offices
- Closed Session pursuant to RSMo. Section 610.021 (1)(2)
This Notice has been given 24 hours prior to the meeting or vote.
A copy of this Notice shall be kept by the secretary as part of the Minutes of the Meeting and shall be posted on a bulletin board or other prominent place easily accessible to the public and designated for such purpose at the principal office of the governmental body, or if no such office exists, at the building in which the meeting is to be held. A copy of this Notice may be obtained by contacting Ms. Brenda Cirtin, City Clerk, at the Busch Municipal Building, 840 Boonville, Springfield, Missouri.
The Meeting/Vote is Open except for Item 11 .