NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
The Springfield-Greene County Park Board will meet in regular session on Friday, October 9, 2015, 8:30 a.m., Park Board Administrative Offices, 1923 N. Weller, Springfield, Missouri.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes – September 11, 2015 Park Board Meeting
- Sister Cities Update and Fall Festival Check Presentation
- Miracle League Ball Field Video Preview
- Committee Report
- Director’s Report
- Chair’s Report
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
- CODP Athlete of the Year Reception: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 2-4 pm, with Program at 3:00 pm, Davis House & Property
- Employee Appreciation Picnic: Saturday, October 24, 2015, 3:00-8:00 pm, Rutledge-Wilson Farm Park
- November Park Board Meeting: Friday, November 13, 2015, 8:30 am, at Park Board Administrative Offices
- Closed Session pursuant to RSMo. Section 610.021 (3)
This Notice has been given 24 hours prior to the meeting or vote.
A copy of this Notice shall be kept by the secretary as part of the Minutes of the Meeting and shall be posted on a bulletin board or other prominent place easily accessible to the public and designated for such purpose at the principal office of the governmental body, or if no such office exists, at the building in which the meeting is to be held. A copy of this Notice may be obtained by contacting Ms. Anita Cotter, City Clerk, at the Busch Municipal Building, 840 Boonville, Springfield, Missouri.
The Meeting/Vote is Open except for item 11 .
Notice is given that the meeting or portion thereof may be closed pursuant to Section 610.021 RSMo. under the following exceptions: