SPRINGFIELD PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSIONCity Council Chambers, Historic City Hall
830 Boonville Avenue – August 4, 2016, 6:30 p.m.
MEMBERS: Jason Ray (Chair), Randy Doennig (Vice-Chair), Matt Edwards, Melissa Cox, David Shuler, Andrew Cline, King Coltrin, Dee Ogilvy, and Cameron Rose.
- ROLL CALL:
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: July 7, 2016
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- CONSENT ITEMS: All items may be approved with a single motion without a public hearing, unless removed from the consent agenda.
- Relinquishment of Easement 3300 East Hoke Street
- Relinquishment of Easement 6348 North 19th Street Ozark, MO
- PUBLIC HEARINGS:
- Vacation 7852400 blk East Granite Springs Street
- OTHER BUSINESS:
- Residential Off-Street Parking Surface AmendmentsCitywide
- Subdivision Regulation Amendments Citywide
For items for which the public may speak, the Commission Chairperson will invite anyone who wishes to speak to an item after staff makes its presentation. Please fill out a Speaker Card. When you address Commission, please step to the microphone at the podium and state your name and address. All meetings are televised live and tape recorded. Please limit your remarks to five (5) minutes unless Commission allows a longer time. In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk’s Office at 417-864-1443 at least three (3) days prior to the scheduled meeting.
Note: In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk’s office at 864-1443 at least 3 days prior to the scheduled meeting.