February 4, 2016 AGENDA
SPRINGFIELD PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION City
Council Chambers, Historic City Hall, 830 Boonville Avenue
Time: 6:30 p.m.
MEMBERS: Tom Baird (Chair), vacant (Vice-Chair), Matt Edwards, Jason Ray, Melissa Cox, David Shuler, Andrew Cline, Randall Doennig, and Cameron Rose.
- ROLL CALL:
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: January 7, 2016
- CONSENT ITEMS:
- All items may be approved with a single motion without a public hearing, unless removed from the consent agenda.
- Relinquishment of Easement 827 3734 S. South Avenue
- Relinquishment of Easement 829 3700 South Farm Road 103
- Relinquishment of Easement 830 4901 West Chestnut Expressway
- Relinquishment of Easement 831 3736 South Cox Avenue
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- New Prime Phase 22800 North Cedarbrook Avenue and Packer Avenue
- PUBLIC HEARINGS:
- Conditional Use Permit 417 506 West Edgewood St.
- Conditional Use Permit 419 1124 East Elm St.
- OTHER BUSINESS:
- Amend the Transportation Plan – Citywide
- East West Arterial Mapping
- Initiate changes to term limits for Planning and Zoning Commissioners
- Elections 2016 Chair and Vice-Chair
For items for which the public may speak, the Commission Chairperson will invite anyone who wishes to speak to an item after staff makes its presentation. Please fill out a Speaker Card. When you address Commission, please step to the microphone at the podium and state your name and address. All meetings are televised live and tape recorded. Please limit your remarks to five (5) minutes unless Commission allows a longer time. In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk’s Office at 417-864-1443 at least three (3) days prior to the scheduled meeting.
Note: In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk’s office at 864-1443 at least 3 days prior to the scheduled meeting.