SPRINGFIELD PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
July 7, 2016 – 6:30 p.m.
City Council Chambers, Historic City Hall, 830 Boonville Avenue
MEMBERS: Jason Ray (Chair), Randy Doennig (Vice-Chair), Matt Edwards, Melissa Cox, David Shuler, Andrew Cline, King Coltrin, Dee Ogilvy, and Cameron Rose.
- ROLL CALL:
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: June 9, 2016
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- CONSENT ITEMS: All items may be approved with a single motion without a public hearing, unless removed from the consent agenda.
- 6. Request to Dispose 517 301 West McDaniel Street City Utilities
- 7. PUBLIC HEARINGS:
- 8. Z-9-20162420 East Sunshine Street D.L. Rogers Corp
- 9. Z-10-2016
2263 East Cherry Street O’Reilly Automotive Stores, Inc.
- 10. Planned Development No. 351
4018 & 4022 South Lone Pine Ave. Kaonashi, LLC and Lone Projects, LLC
- 11. Conditional Use Permit
423 2420 East Sunshine St. D.L. Rogers Corp.
- 12. OTHER BUSINESS:
- 13. Initiate Residential Off-Street Parking Surface AmendmentsCitywide City of Springfield
- 14. ADJOURN
For items for which the public may speak, the Commission Chairperson will invite anyone who wishes to speak to an item after staff makes its presentation. Please fill out a Speaker Card. When you address Commission, please step to the microphone at the podium and state your name and address. All meetings are televised live and tape recorded. Please limit your remarks to five (5) minutes unless Commission allows a longer time. In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk’s Office at 417-864-1443 at least three (3) days prior to the scheduled meeting.
Note: In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk’s office at 864-1443 at least 3 days prior to the scheduled meeting.