April 14, 2016 – AGENDA
SPRINGFIELD PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
City Council Chambers, Historic City Hall, 830 Boonville Avenue Time: 6:30 p.m.
MEMBERS: Jason Ray (Chair), Randy Doennig (Vice-Chair), Matt Edwards, Melissa Cox, David Shuler, Andrew Cline, Tom Baird, and Cameron Rose.
- ROLL CALL:
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: March 3, 2016 & March 31, 2016
- CONSENT ITEMS: All items may be approved with a single motion without a public hearing,unless removed from the consent agenda.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- Conditional Use Permit 417 – Mark Hunter, LLC506 West Edgewood Street
- East West Arterial Mapping – City of Springfield
- Vacation 784 – David Mires
1245 East Republic
- Z-3-2016 – Dogwood Ventures, LLC
6323 South Creeksedge
- Z-5-2016 – Spring Meadow Estates, LTD
3026 – 3156 North Oakland Avenue
- Z-6-2016 w/COD #106 – O’Reilly Automotive Stores, Inc.
500 Block South Barnes Avenue
- Conditional Use Permit 421 – City of Springfield
- 1141 East Elm Street
- Preliminary Plat Western Meadows – Mary Ann Moore Trust
800 South Waco Avenue and Miller Avenue
- Preliminary Plat South Creek Crossing – South Creek Crossing, LLC
- 2620 South Campbell Avenue
- Preliminary Plat Battlefield Business Center Number 12 – Battlefield Business Center II, LLC
- 2000 West Sunset Street
- Initiate Retaining Wall Amendments – City of Springfield
17. Initiate Conditional Use Permit Amendments – City of Springfield
For items for which the public may speak, the Commission Chairperson will invite anyone who wishes to speak to an item after staff makes its presentation. Please fill out a Speaker Card. When you address Commission, please step to the microphone at the podium and state your name and address. All meetings are televised live and tape recorded. Please limit your remarks to five (5) minutes unless Commission allows a longer time. In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk’s Office at 417-864-1443 at least three (3) days prior to the scheduled meeting.
Note: In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk’s office at 864-1443 at least 3 days prior to the scheduled meeting.