SPRINGFIELD PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
City Council Chambers (830 Boonville)
Date: August 6, 2015 Time: 6:30 p.m.
MEMBERS: Tom Baird (Chair), Gabrielle White (Vice-Chair), Matt Edwards, Jason Ray,
Melissa Cox, David Shuler, Andrew Cline, Randall Doennig, Cameron Rose.
- ROLL CALL:
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: July 9, 2015
- CONSENT ITEMS: Finalization and approval of consent items.
(These consent cases will be approved by Commission unless a Commissioner or someone else wishes to speak to them. If so, those cases will be moved to the appropriate place on the agenda and they may be spoken to, and voted on, at that time.)
- Initiate Text Amendment to Change Term Limits of Planning and Zoning Commissioners
(City-wide) City of Springfield
- Dispose/Acquire 513 City of Springfield
(3135 East Brookline)
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- Z-23-2015 COD #94 SRC Holdings Corp.
(2700-2800 South Farm Road 199)
- Z-26-2015 Positronic Industires, Inc.
(300 West Tampa)
- Z-27-2015 Arvest Bank
(1255 East Chestnut Expwy)
- Z-28-2015 City of Springfield
(800 block South Waco, e/s)
- Z-29-2015 City of Springfield
(5904 South Southwood Avenue)
- Conditional Use Permit 416 Joe E. & Patricia A. Jenkins & James C. & Doris Jean Jenkins
(4901 & 4939 West Chestnut Expressway)
- Developer/Neighborhood Meeting Text Amendment City of Springfield
- Lighting Standards Text Amendment City of Springfield
- Sidewalk for Commercial Redevelopment Text Amendment City of Springfield
- Escrow of Public Improvements in a Subdivision Text Amendment City of Springfield
- Villas at Hickory Hills Condo Final Plat Hickory Investors, LLC
(3810 East Cherry Street)
- Madison & Kimbrough Redevelopment Plan Amended Bryan Properties
(800 block South Kimbrough Avenue)
- ANY OTHER MATTERS UNDER COMMISSION JURISDICTION
- Rules of Procedure Planning & Zoning Commission Term Limits City of Springfield