City Council Chambers, Historic City Hall, 830 Boonville Avenue – 6:30 p.m.
MEMBERS: Randy Doennig (Vice-Chair), Melissa Cox, David Shuler, Andrew Cline, King Coltrin, Dee Ogilvy, Cameron Rose, Joel Thomas, and Natalie Broekhoven.
- ROLL CALL:
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: January 12, 2017
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- CONSENT ITEMS: All items may be approved with a single motion without a public hearing, unless removed from the consent agenda..
- Relinquishment Easement 846 1930 East Kearney Street
- PUBLIC HEARINGS:
- Vacation 787 – 1801 East Seminole Street
- Z-7-2017 w/COD #119 – 2419 West High
- Z-8-2017 w/COD #120 – 1712 – 1734 South Plaza
- Z-9-2017 w/COD #121 – 3810 East Sunshine Street
- Hickman Woods Preliminary Plat-Major Subdivision 3400 blk. East Salem
- East Cherry Townhomes Redevelopment Plan 1361 & 1365 East Cherry Street
- Bailey School House Redevelopment Plan 501 West Central Street
- Beverly Lofts Redevelopment Plan 519 – 525 East Cherry Street
- OTHER BUSINESS:
- Elections 2017 Chair and Vice-Chair
For items for which the public may speak, the Commission Chairperson will invite anyone who wishes to speak to an item after staff makes its presentation. Please fill out a Speaker Card. When you address Commission, please step to the microphone at the podium and state your name and address. All meetings are televised live and tape recorded. Please limit your remarks to five (5) minutes unless Commission allows a longer time. In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk’s Office at 417-864-1443 at least three (3) days prior to the scheduled meeting.
Note: In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk’s office at 864-1443 at least 3 days prior to the scheduled meeting.