AGENDA – May 12, 2016
SPRINGFIELD PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
City Council Chambers, Historic City Hall, 830 Boonville Avenue
Time: 6:30 p.m.
MEMBERS: Jason Ray (Chair), Randy Doennig (Vice-Chair), Matt Edwards, Melissa Cox, David Shuler, Andrew Cline, Tom Baird, and Cameron Rose.
- ROLL CALL:
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: April 14, 2016
- CONSENT ITEMS: All items may be approved with a single motion without a public hearing, unless removed City of Springfield from the consent agenda.
- Change of Use
3100 South Kauffman Road
- PUBLIC HEARINGS:
- Z-4-20163100 South Kauffman Road
- Z-7-2016 w/COD #107
- 1850 West Republic Road
- Conditional Use Permit 422
- 1755 South National Avenue
- Planned Development 348 Amendment 1
- 1215 & 1225 North Benton Avenue
- Preliminary Plat Highland Gardens Lot 13 Block 8
- 3248 West State Street
- OTHER BUSINESS:
- Retaining Wall AmendmentsCitywide
- Conditional Use Permit Amendments
For items for which the public may speak, the Commission Chairperson will invite anyone who wishes to speak to an item after staff makes its presentation. Please fill out a Speaker Card. When you address Commission, please step to the microphone at the podium and state your name and address. All meetings are televised live and tape recorded. Please limit your remarks to five (5) minutes unless Commission allows a longer time. In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk’s Office at 417-864-1443 at least three (3) days prior to the scheduled meeting.
Note: In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk’s office at 864-1443 at least 3 days prior to the scheduled meeting.